April Swells

I love the mornings where I wake up on four hours of sleep and stumble out to the beach. On Tuesday April 19th, I woke up in the hopes of catching the sunrise and maybe some surf if the forecast actually held true.

I was treated to a double feature.

The sunrise was spectacular and some of Jersey's best were in the water on some beautiful back-lit head high barrels. Below are a little sampling of the photos I was able to capture.





Clay Pollioni caressing the face of a beauty

Hard turns with Clay Pollioni

Andrew Gesler high on a fun one

Unknown getting a beautiful barrel 

Brendan Tighe pulling a fun move. 

Andrew Gesler getting some air

Unknown getting some time in the green room

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April Update

Danae's Boyd Park Shoot

First Week of 2015!