A Year of Manasquan Sunrises

I've always thought the sunrise is the most special time of the day. Whether I wake up early or stay up late, it always gives me goosebumps to get to see that first bit of sun creep over the horizon.

Over the last year, I've had the chance to witness many spectacular sunrises. Being a mile away from the ocean makes getting some amazing photos much easier. While summer at the shore is great, I can embrace the beach in all seasons. I've had the opportunity to photograph sunrises in subfreezing temperatures with more layers than I thought I'd ever need. And conversely, I've shot sunrises in a t-shirt, shorts, and flip-flops.

Here is a collection of some of my favorite sunrise photos from over the last year of living in Manasquan. I am so grateful to get to live in such a beautiful place.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April Update

Chris and Caitlyn - The Wedding