Social Media Milestones





Maybe this post is a little vain, but I am excited nonetheless...

This week, I achieved a couple of social media milestones! I reached over 1,000 followers on instagram and over 800 likes on facebook!

When I seriously started taking pictures in 2010, I never would have thought that my hobby, interest and passion would have grown into what it has become. It's pretty amazing to me.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of my friends, fans, and followers :-) Your support really does mean a lot to me!

If your reading this, you probably already follow me on facebook! Follow me on instagram at: @michaelguccionephoto

Once again, thank you! I'm looking forward to great things in 2016!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April Update

Danae's Boyd Park Shoot

First Week of 2015!