Danae's Fashion Shoot in Princeton | New Jersey Photographer

This is probably the 4th or 5th time Danae and I have gotten together to do a fashion photo shoot. She is so much fun to work with and every time we shoot, she brings something different to the table (see our Boyd Park Shoot). 

This time, we met up in Princeton on a beautiful fall day. We met at Small World Coffee (one of my favorite coffee places) and shot around Witherspoon street and Palmer Square. 

I usually leave it up to Danae to coordinate the look she's going for. Now, I am no fashionista, but Danae killed it with the look that she brought. Danae runs her own blog called Wear She is

We had a blast! And as an added bonus, I'll be photographing Danae's wedding next year! Woohoo!

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April Update

A Year of Manasquan Sunrises

Chris and Caitlyn - The Wedding