Derek and Shravy's Wedding | NJ Wedding Photographer

There are very few things that will bring me to Long Island.

The Sunday before Thanksgiving however, I had a very special reason to drive to Long Island; The wedding of Derek and Shravy.

Derek is my cousin LJ's brother in law. What that makes him and I, I really have no idea. But I was honored to be asked by family to capture a wedding!

Now this wasn't an ordinary wedding. In fact for these two love birds, this was actually take two (really three if we're being a stickler for details). This couple had already been through an amazing several day long wedding epic in India over the summer. So they were no wedding newbies.

I arrived at my cousin's house bright and early and got some shots of the guys getting ready. Then I hopped over to my cousin's mother in laws house where the ladies were getting ready! What a scene; bagels, mimosas, makeup and jewelry!

What a wonderful experience all around both families are beautiful and welcoming. And despite the chilly weather that day, we were able to get some great shots outside!

I am super grateful that I was asked to capture this event!






































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April Update

Danae's Boyd Park Shoot

First Week of 2015!