My 2016 in Review | Michael Guccione Photography

Going through a year's worth of images is overwhelming as a photographer. In a way, you relive all the experiences, events, and beauty all over again. And this year, there were so many experiences to relive.

And when you're trying to sum it up in one post, it's incredibly challenging. I WANT TO INCLUDE SO MANY IMAGES!

From weddings, to engagements, to early sunrises, to Warped Tour, to Hawaii, this year was nothing short of miraculous. I never thought that I could see success as a photographer or that it would be anything more than just a hobby that I really loved. And at the same time, I've known on some level that it's the only thing that I really want to do.

So thank you to everybody who's supported me in any way this year! 2017 is already shaping up to be another year beyond what I ever could have imagined for myself :-)

Below are some of my favorite images from the year!

There were some incredible weddings...

Maureen and Brian

Steve and Tracy

Mark and Robin

Derek and Shravy

Beautiful engagements....

Steve and Tracy

Bobby and Caitlin

Max and Kelly

Max and Carly

Caroline and Josh



And my sister Judith and her new fiance' Dom

Some fun selfies assisting Caroline Morris :-)





Not to mention a 1st Birthday, Sweet 16, and Family Session...

Aaron, Kasey, and little Elle :-)

Alyson's Sweet 16

The Swiggett Family in Manasquan


And some incredible portrait sessions...

Kerri Sulivan, founder of Jersey Collective

Exploring Fisherman's Cove with Kelly






The many looks and styles of Danae Chandani, founder of Wear She Is

Shooting for the first time with Kelly around Allaire Village


My friend and coworker, Emily 



Early morning yoga shoots with Kristina Hoover


A year of capturing some of the best surfers in New Jersey...

Andrew Gesler

Jude Clark

Pat Schmidt

Chris Schlegel

Clay Polioni
John Mangini

Bredan Tighe

Sam Hammer

Tommy Ihnkin


Those sunrises and sunsets too...









Taking a stab at music photography for the first time...

...and getting photo passes to Warped Tour!
Yellowcard

Less Thank Jake

The crowd during Reel Big Fish


Pepper

New Found Glory

And following the Backyard Superheroes around like a groupie...




And last but definitely not least, HAWAII





Again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much to everybody who has supported me this year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April Update

A Year of Manasquan Sunrises

Chris and Caitlyn - The Wedding